Sunday 21 January 2007

Blogger update

Although I have been using Blogger BETA for some time now (it is no more in BETA), I have not really used much of the new features, except for the labels tool. I actually want to use the new template tools, but since I have modified myself this template, I will lose all the 'personal changes' when going for the new set. No prblem with that actually, I can just copy and paste into Dreamweaver and save the file. However, knowing me, I would spend quite some time looking at the code and layout and personalising, so that will take some time.

Thus, updating my blog layout is another thing-to-do after I finish my exam which will be held on the 2nd of Feb. I havent' actually started the real studying since I am still assignmenting, i.e. doing my last assignment on salt marsh ecology.

I am most likely to start including a section on MapInfo tips, since I am quite a frequent user and I often encounter issues which take me too much time to solve. Plus I do not find often tips on the internet on these issues. So, I will start doing that. It will serve as a reminder to myself too.

I guess it is time to start my Sunday work, I want to finish this last assignment. So I am off.

No comments: