Thursday 9 August 2007

Time to blog

Anybody knows what writer's block is? Well if you have been waiting for some posts, that is what it means - the inability to write. That does not include laziness, which is also part of the equation.

Anyway some updates on my recent doings and goings:

Present and recent past

I have passed all my exams related to the MIRM. Therefore, I have been promoted to second year (which will be a hell of a year bdw). So, at the moment, I am just doing nothing. And I plan to enjoy it while I can since September in soon with us and that means get back to work for me.

So recently I just seemed to never have enough of those BBQs, yes lots of them some three a week. They are fun and all but make you feel stuffed and piggy. I, for one, cannot refuse food on a plate, even if I have just ate, so avoiding food altogether is a good solution. I managed to put on a few kilos. Add also the beer (Hey, we're in summer! What do you expect me to drink? Hot chocolate?) and that makes me sluggish.

So I decided to do some exercise. I tried with the bike (I am a 24 year old beginner biker) but I am still scared of cars driving fast beside me. So I decided to try and run around a little just to keep me fit since as you know I have quit football for MIRM reasons. I plan to be back next year, if my body allows me that is.

So apart from doing nothing, apart from working and hanging out with my dear ones, that is it.

Future

The next big thing is Ireland in September. I am really really looking forward to it. This is really really true (apart from the fact that I should be reading the Lonely Planet Guide instead of blogging). That will be a nice 7 days between the 18th and 24th of September.

I am also going to Gozo, for one night with old friends of mine from my secondary school days. Plus I might be going for a workshop in Swansea, Wales. This all depends if I am accepted or not. I will post the outcomes later on.

Thesis. Of course, I cannot miss this out since it has been and will be a good common headache for the coming 9 months. Naturally, I have decided to focus on climate change, my daily online love. Will keep you posted on that too. In fact, I am giving too many promises (I just feel like the usual MP Mr Beaurocrat).

No comments: