Saturday 2 February 2008

Album of the Month: Dave Gahan - Hourglass

One of the things I like about winter is to have to keep the windows of my car shut while I am driving. This makes for an excellent opportunity to better listen to music since the sound waves are not distorted with the turbulence coming from open windows.

I grabbed this opportunity to get some new stuff. My pal R had made me listed to some staff from Dave Gahan, which I liked. I then managed to get his album Hourglass which was released last October.

My impression? Wow what an album! I must admit I was not much of a Depeche Mode listener so I cannot compare nor contrast. But Hourglass is really a good listen to, especially in a month like January where you are stuck with exams, assignment deadlines AND really tight work schedules.

Hourglass is for sure a welcome addition my list of favourites.


Are you watching the Hourglass?



No comments: