Thursday 26 October 2006

Recent doings..

I have been quite busy lately, mostly since I stated the MIRM. In fact, I have totally quite playing my lovely PC games, i.e. Sim City Deluxe and FIFA 2006. Well everything has a price in life.

I have also almost completely quit football; I have no time for it. The only time I do have free for training, Tuesday and Thursday, I need to spend reading and doing research. The same goes for the weekends.

But I have decided that I need an alternative for my lack of football. Baanisuu and I have decided to start going on long walks on the weekend for three main reasons: get some fresh air, explore Malta's countryside and do some much needed exercise.

Baanisuu's grandad is thank God out of hospital. He still has mobility problems and has a painful leg, but the doctors attributed it to arthritis. Anyway he started going up steps again to feed his beloved birds and had numerous visits, especially his village mates.

No comments: