Monday 26 March 2007

Last day of my life

Today is the 26th of March 2007. It is Monday, the first day of the week. The weather outside is overcast and slightly cool.

Some may say that today is a sad day, others that is should be a happy day while even others tell you that it is just a day. Maybe it is, but just to add a little spice in our lives, today marks the last day of my twenty-third year of life on Planet Earth. Technically speaking I have been around for more than that (considering that anti-abortionists say that life begins at conception, and in that state, I have my own values and rights (such as kicking my mum in the belly whenever I feel like it)), but anyway, let us stick to conventions.

Oh well, it is over, another year gone by.

Next one please...yes you!

What's your name? Yes you!

'24'

Jeeezuz

No comments: