Friday 18 January 2008

The comeback of Adriano?

I admit he was one of my favourite players, but his form at Inter let many to doubt his talents. The death of his father had a too large impact on him. Adri became depressed, indulged in drinking and a life not ideal for top class footballers. Inter have sent him to Brazil, to regain tranquillity and find his form.

Here is the first goal he scored in the first official match for the San Paolo outfit.

Hopefully, Adri will continue to score such goals and go back to Inter FC after July full of energy and goals up his sleave.







1 comment:

Susan Harwood said...

Hello

My name is Susan Harwood.

I'm contacting people who list transport amongst their interests on the 'blogger's profile'.

I have a new blog called

SHOUTING AT THE RADIO

It is concerned with the environment, building, architecture, politics and education.

It can be found at


http://shoutingattheradio.blogspot.com/


It is in its very early stages just yet - so comments will be especially welcome!

Yours sincerely

Susan Harwood

P.S. I think my blog relates to all the interests you have listed on your profile . . . except for football . . . sorry! S.H.