Friday 4 January 2008

Welcome 2008

The first post of the year has to be a welcoming one. Looking back at 2007, I must admit that it was characterised by a number of lows that were not experienced in the years before. Nonetheless such events help to make people stronger and love each other more.

So what do I expect from 2008?

Well there are two major events: Hopefully My Masters Graduation in November and a good result for Italy in the Euro 2008.

I have no holidays plans at the moment but I am sure that Baanisuu and I will run away from the country for some time.

I also hope that Inter will keep on doing well as they did in 2007. 2008 is the year Inter will be 100 years old. For that occasion, they are playing with a special gear that was designed on the original way back in 1908. I have one such gear, given to me by Baanisuu for our fourth anniversary.

I also hope that 2008 will be a calmer one, one where I will also have more time to spend on things I enjoy. I shall hopefully be returning to playing football after I finish with my MSc studies. With the extra time at hand, I shall be also spending more quality time with Her.

Anyway, farewell 2007, I expect more from 2008.

No comments: