Sunday 23 March 2008

Dumbfounded

Tuesday I received a call from the dentist, telling me that my appointment on Thursday (for tooth extraction) had to be changed...

My dad told me that on Saturday we were having a barbecue at my dad's farmhouse at 9pm...

Organised and paid for by English friends of ours...

The time was chosen so that my aunt could go for the Easter Saturday mass and we meet afterwards...

That meant missing the Inter vs Juventus match (which ended 1-2 for Juventus)...

On Friday, my friend told me he had not seen my sister for quite a while...

On Saturday, mum went to help my aunt with the food preparation (for the barbecue)...

My sister came early home (she was away for Easter weekend), we saw Lost and then she left to to talk to a friend of hers...

At around 8.55 Baanisuu and I were walking to the farm...

I noticed a parked car similar to that of the drummer...

Baanisuu notices that there are quite a few clouds and it could rain...

We enter the farmhouse, I notice the outdoor barbecue is unlit...


2 comments:

born_to_try said...

Happy birthday 2u. Happy birthday 2u. Happy birthday my dearest one. Happy birthday 2u! ;)

Mike said...

Was the dentist also part of the plot? :))

btw, born_to_try evidently I wasn't the only one who had to be reminded not to park the car where it can be seen :P :P