Friday 14 March 2008

Six Revisions

One of my hobbies, or rather addictions, is browsing through countless pages on the web, also looking for information that interests me. This covers a wide range of activities from football, Formula One, to climate change, energy and current news.

One of my hobbies and things I enjoy doing is building websites. I started by doing the typical personal website that were quite popular some five years ago. However, that project was abandoned (with all the stuff on it lost) while I was studying Geography for a semester at Hope University, Liverpool. Nonetheless, I worked on two projects, mainly related to my dad's travel agency business.

When I joined my current employer after finishing my final year at the University of Malta, I was given the task to develop the company website. I was also involved in building two project-related websites (that have been taken offline after the project was completed) and some others. Furthermore, I am currently working on an online questionnaire for my MIRM dissertation.

Therefore, when I encountered the blog 'Six Revisions' I could not have been more than pleased. Six Revisions is a web development and design blog. The posts are quite varied and include many tips, ideas and resources. What's best is that the language and jargon used is too my likeness,ie neither beginner nor too advanced jargon. No wonder I added the blog feed to Google Reader.

Finally, it is very useful to me since it helps to stay updated on the current trends and developments in both design and development.

No comments: