Friday 3 October 2008

2 October 2008

Yesterday, back from training, I had a quick shower to get ready for a traditional Maltese horse meat dinner. After the shower, I grabbed my mobile and found a missed call. Interesting!

I tried calling back on my way to the bar&restaurant but the caller did not reply.

I arrived at the bar&restaurant.

The caller might have phoned me in error. It happens sometimes. I considered sending an sms, wrote half of it but then discarded the idea. As soon as I put my mobile back in my pocket, it rang. I went outside and answered the phone:

(lots of background noise)

Caller: Hello! Who is this?

Me: Hi! It's me! I have found a missed call from you and tried phoning you back.

Caller: I am sorry who?

Me: It's me!

Caller: Oh yes, I have some news for you!

(to be continued next week)

No comments: