Tuesday 25 April 2006

A small miracle

I feel that a small miracle happenend within these walls. Last night, in those brief moment before dozing off to the better world, I heard my parents mumbling. Their room is next to mine. It was quite a thing in fact for they seemed to be having a real conversation, as opposed to the recent "no comment" like conversations.

This morning during breakfast, my mum gave me the news. She and dad are going to spend some time together, to give it a last chance. This will occur during the same period when was my mum was supposed to go to Germany. Mum told me that they spent most of the night awake, talking and realising that a separation is not the only solution.

Later on the day, after I came from work, I immediately realised the difference. They were talking together, sharing ideas and thoughts. This did not even occur in better times. Added to this, I could see smiles on their faces, and even at this moment there is some form of verbal communication going on. This contrasts sharply to what was happening just yesterday, where they both kept, and I mean KEPT, their distances.

Yes, I feel happy today. I am glad that they are trying. I really hope that this will last and good things will come out of it. However, my fear is that on the first glitch, all will be blown away, and we will be faced again with the annoying dad vs mum situation.

Fingers are crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»